Circle of love: A Youtube Story

YouTube

ACE Family

YouTube

Josslyn Jimenez, Staff writer

YouTube has a lot of different types of entertainment. There are different kinds of channels to pick from but not all are entertaining to watch. Sure, everyone has different tastes in what they like, but everyone can find something of interest on YouTube.

Most YouTubers are all doing the same thing: taking the same challenges, doing the same pranks, playing the same games, or just taking videos of themselves doing whatever they do. These vlogs aren’t as fun to watch, right?

Nowadays most pranks are fake, meaning that the pranks people do are practiced. One thing that I’ve also noticed is that most couples break up and get back together or simply fake the whole relationship just for the views.

Ever heard of the ACE family? They are a couple, engaged to be married, who have a 16 month old baby girl and are also expecting another baby.  ACE stands for their names, Austin (Dad), Catherine (Mom), and Elle (daughter).

Their family is the cutest ever. They make you want to have a family of your own. I love watching their videos because they are entertaining and they make their videos worth watching. They also do pranks and challenges, but to be honest, they don’t do too many. Their main focus is making vlogs.

Sure, the ACE family may do the same challenges as other people, but they make them entertaining. With Austin’s goofy self and both of their reactions when it comes to pranks and surprises; they make the videos worth your time. They are full of energy and they enjoy making videos for their ACE family members. They don’t put on a whole different act just for the cameras.

They recently have invited an ACE member in December and last month for a sleepover.  What youtuber invites over a fan?

The ACE family is no ordinary family. They are an influential, working (on and off camera), loving and caring family. They go out of their way to make others happy. They are always positive, even on bad days: an attitude we can all learn from.

The ACE family is the best family on YouTube by far. They love to help the community; they just love helping in general.

Elle is the most adorable baby ever!  She was born in California on May 28 and is quite the intelligent one-year-old. You would be surprised.

Catherine, the mother, was born in Canada. She is an amazing person and she is so pretty. She cares for everyone and does her best to give her family the world. She knows three languages: English, French and Spanish.

Austin, the dad, was born a Californian native. He is funny and a caring person. He is a former basketball standout point guard at Eastern Washington University. His proposal to his fiancé was so cute and of course, he filmed it all! It was emotional. It had to be the most perfect proposal I have ever seen. He could not have done it better. His personality is great.

If you’re a YouTube fan like me, and you watch YouTubers, you should really subscribe to ACE. I myself am glad to be an ACE family member. You will like them; trust me! They have 6 million subscribers and obviously love their supporters, which is why they refer to them as “family members.”

Whenever an ACE family member comes up to them, they get so excited to see them and really do treat them like they are a part of their family.

I personally don’t like many vlogs. I find them so boring and not entertaining because the vloggers aren’t fun. All they do is talk and walk around with the camera. The ACE family is different.

I always look forward to their videos, which they post every other day and are about 10-20 minutes long.

They see us as actual family and not just fans. They show so much love to everyone and they are just wonderful people. You will love watching them.